** CHOOSE YOUR VEHICLE IN THE DROP DOWN MENU ABOVE **
EPI builds their Severe Duty CVT Drive Belt using a double cog style belt made of aramide tensile cord so you’ll get excellent power transfer and lower clutch heat. And with EPI’s manufacturing consistency you get a belt with superior quality and closer tolerances, meaning less slipping and more reliable operation. Keep your wheel turning with an EPI Severe Duty CVT Drive Belt on your UTV.
- Made for hard use and heavy loads
- Reduced clutch heat with double cog design
- Higher load capability and less slip with aramid tensile cord (non-cotton)
- Close tolerances, exacting specifications, and precise dimensions give consistent operation
- NOTE: If you are continually blowing belts, your clutches are getting too hot. Improving your clutching with a clutch kit will decrease belt slippage and decrease belt heat.
- NOTE: Modifications to the original equipment of the ATV (e.g. clutches and oversize tires) may cause loads or system conditions that change and adversely affect the performance of the CVT drive belt system.
- NOTE: If you are frequently wearing out your drive belt, please have a certified mechanic check your clutch alignment and settings.